Thursday, January 8, 2009

Now Announcing...!!!


If you haven't heard from our families, our own lips, our churches, or Facebook (which is like telling the world) then it's time you heard that the Gills are expecting baby #2 at the end of August! As of today I am almost 9 weeks pregnant. Here's what our little baby looks like already! The baby is only an inch long but look how remarkable! I actually think this picture might be a few weeks further along than my baby right now. I think at 9 weeks babies still have "hand paddles" although the fingers are becoming more defined. But I'm still so amazed at the miracle that's happening that I can't control - it's not like I know how to make a baby! Truly, truly Psalm 139:13 has never meant more than now! "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb."

Be knit little one! Be knit!

3 comments:

Sara said...

yay for baby #2!!! I can't wait to see more pictures :)

The Charlebois said...

I'm so happy for you two! (three!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brendy and Jon!! So happy for you! And happy bday Brendy! Will be thinking of you on our bday! ;) Love, Emmy